Thursday, July 17, 2008

These Boots Were Made for Walking...

Well, Stubs descent into insanity continues. He apparently showed up to some awards deal last week with some skank and wearing boots that looked like this and spiked hair. Then I hear from my new admin. that she had some 20-21 year old friends who attended that little soiree who said some weird guy was hitting on all the women. So of course, I asked her to ask them if he was wearing those boots. The first 2 couldn't remember and the 3rd said, "Hey, how did you know about the boots?" They thought he was gay at first.

Apparently, Stubs was drunk off his ass and hitting on them and trying to buy them drinks that were free. Yes, sir, that's my man. Anyway, here's what I'm picturing:



Of course, I have some boots as well but they're more like these:

2 comments:

Deadman said...

Okay, I'm confused. Who is Stubs?

Folly said...

Stubs is the STBX's nickname on his Match.com profile.