Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Then This Happens...

There are times when I think the Almighty has it out for yours truly. For example, this:







What is that? That is a spider bite that the doc thinks might have been made by a brown recluse. His words of wisdom: "See that purple? That may be your tissue dying. If your skin opens up, come back and see me." Gee, you think?

I think I need to go back to church or something. I'm tired of the attention getters I keep receiving. Oh and they put me on steroids and antibiotics. I have no idea why.

(*Note: It's on my upper left thigh just in case anyone is curious.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

*snort*

"If your flesh starts rotting and falling right off your bones, and a corpse-like stench seems to follow you around, please call the office and make an appointment. Don't forget your insurance card and copay."

Heh. Doctors. So funny.