Tuesday, July 29, 2008

And The Final Straw...

So you went and met with them without me? He is the owner/agent, so that could be a real problem with me being able to represent you. And...your sister wouldn't get a referral fee unless I'm involved.

This refers to me looking at the property I've now decided to buy since I can't get anyone involved with the 1st house to guarantee that if the 2nd appraisal comes back under the listing price, the sellers will meet the appraisal price. I don't think I'm being unreasonable nor should I be left hanging until the last minute. However, bringing my sister up is a low blow. I'd rather pay her myself, thank you very much.

I don't have the time sit around and wait for people who can't make a decision. Either they want to sell their house or they don't. If they don't, then hand me back my earnest money and call it a day.

No comments: