Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Stuff to Think About

Yeah, I waited until now to post. Why? 'Cause I really haven't had anything to say. Apparently, the not-yet-ex-spouse is flat broke. Not only flat broke but hasn't and can't pay his bills. On top of that. the girlfriend he left me for dumped him awhile back. Well, she called him on Monday and told him she was coming by the pub with some friends. Of course, he gets all excited, thinking they were getting back together. Then she asks if one of her friends could get a couple of free beers 'cause he was broke and all. He, thinking he's getting laid, agrees.

Tramp shows up with dude, dude drinks his freebies then starts making out with the tramp. Spud, of course, is livid. Big fat "duh." I told him the barflies would use him and dump him but he wouldn't listen. This is the person he destroyed his life for.

Here's the part of it that I have been stewing about: someone asked him if I didn't have my kids would he come back to me. He said there were a lot of issues to deal with. Translation: I'd like to but she won't have me. First, my kids are my kids. I'm not giving them up for any man. Second, like I'd have him. I've been stewing about that all day. To even entertain the thought that I might take him back after all he's done is awfully presumptuous.

Anyway, that's all I got today.

2 comments:

Deadman said...

Sounds like his little head has no brain either...

Anonymous said...

One thing I gotta give props to my mom for...she always told the revolving door of live-ins that we were a package deal, period. Okay, so some of them got a little too excited at the prospect and all, but still.

You don't try to come between the mama and her cubs, yo.

And he's batshit if he thinks you'd ever take him back after you've peered into the inner void where his soul used to be.