Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Son of a Hamster

Yes, I'm alive. Barely. I'll explain more in the next post. My children were brought home by my sister and her friend on Saturday thus ending my 3 week sabbatical. I didn't even go bar hopping while I was sans children.

Anyway, their uncle apparently got tired of hearing the word "freakin'" coming out their mouths so he banned the word in favor of....hamster. Yes, hamster. I love it so much, I use it for all my potty words. Here's a few examples:

-Son of a hamster

-Motherhamster

-Hamster sucker

-Holy hamster

-Hamsterhole

-Shut the hamster up

-Dumbhamster

So when I now talk about the STBX (soon to be ex), it'll go something like this: "That stupid son of a hamster only offered me $5k to go away. Can you believe the nerve of that hamster? He's such a hamsterhole."

(*And no. I'm not on drugs.)


4 comments:

Deadman said...

So when I now talk about the STBX (soon to be ex),

How is the old Shitbox? Has he run the bar into the ground yet?

Of course, we all know about those hamsters from Richard Gere, don't we?

Folly said...

No idea but I know his lawyer is set to deliver my counteroffer to him.

Anonymous said...

I love it! I'm going to start using it, too. And I cuss waaaaaay more than you do. :-)

Blackiswhite, Imperial Agent Provocateur said...

Hamsterhead! Yes. I like that.