Monday, June 16, 2008

No, I Haven't Posted Much Lately...

I'm so freakin' tired, I can barely stay awake during the day. Plus I really don't have much to talk about. I'm sure me griping ad nauseam about the soon-to-be ex has gotten on everyone's nerves and I don't even have time to read much news. All I know is that Tim Russert died but since I don't watch "Meet the Press," I don't know much about him except he was a Democrat. Although, I'm not sure why all the fanfare over him. It's not like Walter Cronkite died.

We had a gully washer of a thunderstorm at 2 am this morning. I come out of the bedroom to find water pouring out of the dining room ceiling. I actually had to get a bucket. Yet one more thing to fix.

I ordered a new sofa since I sold all my living room furniture. I hated it anyway and it was something the spouse picked out because it was "8-way hand tied." It retailed for $4500 and we bought it for 1/2 that. I sold it for $300. Here is my new sofa. Now I just need to find some tables and lamps that I like to go with it.

See? Nothing to talk about....

1 comment:

Deadman said...

Here is my new sofa.

Nice! Does it come with an impermeable plastic cover?

:oD>

BTW, depending on the condition of your roof and the housing market in your area, carefully balance your options in repair vs. re-roofing before making any decisions. A new roof is a definite plus for a sale, but can you recoup the money spent?