Tuesday, June 17, 2008

It's Tuesday

Here's how my day went:

1. Got yelled at by my attorney about the garage sale. Something about a temporary injunction or what not. Told not to do it again.
2. Called Bud to see if he'd heard from Spud. Nope. He was pulling conduit or something so he couldn't talk long.
3. Lunch meeting. Couldn't figure who had what from the Chinese place because none of the food was marked. People got pissy if what they had didn't look right. Got another ass-chewing about the sale in front of everyone. Turns out one of the people I let buy something in advanced ratted me out. No pre-sales for him in the future.
4. Figured out if I pay the mortgage people $1500/paycheck, they'll leave my ass alone long enough to sell the money pit and move into my new home. Still leaves me with money for the rest of the bills (now that they're caught up) and food and maybe even gas for the car.
5. Came home and finished my ghetto carpet repair job upstairs.
6. Went to the grocery store. Bought another Lean Cuisine (I now know what the good ones are versus the suck ones), Yoplait, dog food, and caramel rice cakes because I decided to go on a diet yesterday. The dog food is for the dog.
7. Realized I have no one to talk to and now I'm talking to the cat (who does not respond).
8. Ate my Lean Cuisine, drinking a glass of wine, and blogging. Eventually I'll decide to vacuum the living room rug before the new sofa arrives tomorrow.

Okay, my life sucks.

1 comment:

Deadman said...

Suckage is only temporary, glasshoppah!

This too shall pass...

:o)>

Hugs.