Saturday, June 7, 2008

And He Strikes Again...

Yeah, I'm griping a lot. I tend to do that when people cost me money. For example, in the upstairs game room, he had to have the wall plumbed for a wet bar. He even started to build one. But like everything else, he has no follow-through. He tore the old bar out. Now I have missing carpet and baseboard that I have to take care of.

I was going to just cut in the carpet and patch it. However, I have no carpet pad. That means I need a bar. Oh I can buy one for a mere $2k that I don't freakin' have. Jeez. I'm so ready to unload.

*However, I found nifty bar plans online. Maybe I'll do it myself. Don't laugh. I know which end of a hammer to use. Besides, maybe I can enlist some help..."

5 comments:

Deadman said...

Um, wouldn't it be cheaper and easier to buy some pad at a carpet store?

Folly said...

Oh, jeez, will you people quit talking to my sister. :)

Deadman said...

I mean, I'll give you pointers in how to build a bar as long as you promise to stock it right...

Folly said...

I'm trying to sell the place. Not open a brothel. I know a pub where that kind of stuff would be okay though...

Deadman said...

LOL!!

Hey, it might sell quicker. just a thought...