Sunday, June 8, 2008

It's Sunday

No, I didn't go to church. I had too much to do on this house, of which, only about 1/4 got done. Why? 'Cause it took me two hours to mow and weed eat the lawn and now I can barely type. I'm tired, in pain, and pissed off. I'm also enjoying a lovely glass of Coppola Merlot.

I did, however, go through my dresser to pick out stuff to sell at the garage sale. That's when I realized I didn't wear my lingerie for him except one time each. I think. Hell, I may have bought them and never wore them. No, I'm not selling any of them. I may actually get lucky one day and use them. Unlike my spouse, I don't jump on everything that moves. Anyway, I'm also selling swimsuits I can't get my big ass into as well as PJs, t-shirts, and shorts.

I haven't even been in the attic yet 'cause it's like 90 degrees outside which means it's about 110 in the attic. I still need to go through boxes up there as well as bring down the ladder to the bunk beds I'm selling. Oh and the garage sale table is up there too but that requires a couple of people to get down the stairs. I have no idea how I'm getting that sectional sofa down. Maybe I'll roll it down the stairs.

I'm also selling a lovely down-filled Bernhardt sofa and matching chair that retailed for about $3k. He had to have it because it's an 8-way hand tied and 7 feet long. Also going out the door are the end tables and coffee table he bought which I hate; his mother's 30 year old Ethan Allen desk and hutch; and our bedroom furniture. I really don't need a king-size canopy bed. The cats don't take up that much room and they're the only ones I'm sleeping next to these days.

Oh and did I mention that the idiot was screwing somebody else BEFORE he left me. Yeah, that explains why he wouldn't come near me. He didn't want to be unfaithful to his girlfriend. For all I know, he was doing her in my bed while I was at work. I swear, I hope it falls off.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He keeps doing what he's doing, and it just might fall off.