Thursday, September 4, 2008

Sh*t and Hellfire

So I'm broke. Oh not, "I'm getting ready to be homeless," broke but broke 'til payday, broke. Why? 'Cause my idiot ex-husband, who is now claiming I left him...(pause to laugh) blew the insurance money for the roof so I had to cough up $1200 out of my pocket plus $800 to fix the a/c in the new house plus the offspring had to be outfitted for school. Which brings me to the whole issue with their father who's now returned to "deadbeat dad," status 'cause he ain't paying his child support again.

So I did what anyone would do: I went to the boss. What do I get in return? I need to bill more to earn my keep including Saturdays and no days off for vacation and that I need to manage my money. The phrase, "Bite my ass," came to mind but I held it. I'm supposed to bill enough to pay for everyone else's salaries 'cause they aren't doing anything but taking up space and polluting the ozone.

On top of that, I'm on my last beer. However, I got two bottles of wine in the wine rack. Plus I gotta read some case law on the Jones Act which I think will be more understandable after a bottle of Coppola Merlot.

Anyway, tomorrow, back by popular demand (or at least for my sister), is: What the Hamster Friday. Cheers.

1 comment:

Blackiswhite, Imperial Agent Provocateur said...

Sounds like a call to Curb Stompers R Us is in order.