Sunday, September 21, 2008

Help Me....

Over on the right you will see a poll. I've finally bottomed out and can't make a decision to save my life. Namely, where I should live. I don't even know anymore so it's pretty much up to all of you. For the first time (and probably the last), you may tell me where to go. Here are the choices:

1. The old house. See pics below. Choice but the bank wants a boatload of money from me to keep it. Plus I built it with the ex and my kids don't like it. However, I still technically own it.

2. Where I am which entails landlords being sued, ants, and no damn space to turn around. However, I am already here.

3. The house I looked at today which is gorgeous and I love except I ain't got $1600 in the bank until the 1st. It has a pool, deck and loads of space. However, it's in a different school system and my older son may get a chance to go to China as an exchange student for two weeks.

Okay, I'm tired of trying to do the right thing and screwing up. I want someone else to tell me what to do so if it goes wrong I can blame them.

5 comments:

KurtP said...

Ssomething to think about on that exchange thing.

Who do you think will be paying for lots of it?

Folly said...

Oh moi of course.

Deadman said...

New house. And I'm the only one who voted so you have to listen to me...

Folly said...

No doubt. Guess you're the only one who gives a crap.

Anonymous said...

Hey, I happen to have been told on many an occasion that I give LOTS of crap! :-)

So I voted. It seemed the patriotic thing to do.