Thursday, September 25, 2008

My Job Sucks

I was going to start working from home but my boss said no. I'm the only one he requires to be there everyday. I'm also the only single parent and the only one with a real disability. He suggested that if it was that big of a problem, maybe I should file for disability. Yeah, it was all I could do to tell him to kiss my ass. So I told him I needed a chair with a footrest because my knees now hurt to the point where I can hardly drive. He said okay.

1 Leather office recliner with pillow: $346.00

Then I said, "You know this new chair won't fit in my office. How about I move to the old conference room?"

He said, "Okay." So now I have the biggest office in the firm.

Tomorrow I will request my own personal assistant. Yeah, that's right. I'll be the biggest pain in the ass there.