Tuesday, September 2, 2008

And Now For Something Completely Different...

Okay, enough with Demo-bashing. I'm boring myself and no doubt pissing people off. Anyway, my ex-husband (God, I LOVE saying that) owes like $18k in back child support. Now, I guess he wasn't paying it for a really long time since he owes $900/month. I know $4k of it is disputed medical expenses and that he hasn't paid since I made the last payment in March. I have to say that he is a bigger deadbeat dad than my babies' daddy and I didn't think that was possible. He has managed to trash my credit due to not paying the mortgage or any other bills he was sent.

In other news, my new guy is wonderful and I'm still smitten after 3 weeks. Yeah, I know, it's the honeymoon phase but even my sister likes him.

I'm in the midst of planning our great England adventure for next summer. I'm trying to persuade my brother and his family to join us and my new man will be along. My brother and he are so much alike that we are shipping them off to Normandy on D-Day with instructions of not causing an international incident such as re-enacting the storming of Omaha Beach.

I'm looking at purchasing a Marriott Vacation place in St. Kitts. I just hope they only want my 10% and are willing to overlook the credit issues (which I did warn him about).

The new house is lovely. I don't know if I'll ever make it through the boxes. The kids like it better and I love the neighborhood. It's just suits me better than the Manor House I used to have. Oh and I think the ex is planning on moving back in as he asked my realtor for a key on Friday. She didn't give it to him.

Well, that's my life. You guys can wake up now and wipe the drool off your mouths.

2 comments:

Blackiswhite, Imperial Agent Provocateur said...

Its good when the pendulum swings, no?

Deadman said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.