Friday, August 1, 2008

Friday's What the Hamster?

Today it's a very special "What the Hamster," in that I don't need news stories to make me ask that question. Nope. Just my own life. So here it goes.

1. Real Estate Agents. I'm beginning to think these people are worse than used car salesmen. I made the mistake at looking at house without her permission so she's all pissed off at me despite the fact she hasn't done squat to sell my house and the idiot sellers of the house I'm under contract to apparently can't do basic math. If your appraisal comes back at $180,000 and you're asking $199,900, guess what? You're getting $180,000. It's not my fault they're in debt up to their eyeballs and have overpriced their house. I still have no idea where the hell I'm moving by the way.

2. People. I'm sick of people, from the well-intentioned advice givers to the people who just don't get it. It's not that I don't appreciate the advice, just stop beating me over the head with it (note: this does not refer to any one individual so don't send me pissy emails). As for the people who don't get it, buy a freakin' clue.

3. Divorce. For someone who, "couldn't do this anymore," he certainly is taking his sweet-ass time about finishing it. Once again, I've made the concessions while he wants to skate. My concession-making days are over. It's time I started looking out for numero uno and if that pisses people off, so be it. Meanwhile, White Boot Romeo needs to figure out what he's going to do and fast or we'll be in trial by Thanksgiving.

4. Men. I've come to the conclusion that most men suck. Oh sure there are a few who are tolerable for short periods of time but for the most part they're lying, selfish, egotistical, arrogant assholes who don't give a rat's ass about anything but their own needs. I've discovered I'm quite happy on my own. And since we adopted 3 kittens last week, I'm well on my way to being the crazy old cat lady.

5. Kids. Oh not mine. Mine are saints (*snort*). However, they have friends that I'm convinced were raised by wolves. Retarded wolves. No manners, no respect. What the hell is wrong with parents today. If mine ever backtalked someone's parent, I'd smack 'em upside the head. And what the hell is with a parent calling my ass on the phone to bitch about her kid busting curfew? It's not my job to monitor your kid, lady.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"White Boot Romeo"
*snort snort snort*