Friday, August 29, 2008

Who Did McCain Pick?

(Edited to Add: McCain has apparently selected Governor Sarah Palin of Alaska has his VP choice. Good job, Senator.)

We're supposed to find out today at 11 am Central Time when he rolls out his choice. I hope he picked a woman. If he didn't, it will once again be two middle aged white guys on the GOP ticket which will play right into the hands of Obama and Biden.

Personally, I think it'll be Romney because the good old boy system that runs the GOP would rather lose than have one of them there creatures who have to squat to relieve themselves on the ticket. Us women folk don't need to be in government, we need to be in the kitchen. Oh my...does that sound bitter?

Yeah, it does 'cause quite frankly, I'm tired of the good old boy system and the religious right wing who think we need to regress to the old times when women just shut up and did what their men told them. This is what has led me to question my choice of religion lately. Well that, and the dumbass story that came out the other day about how Buffy the Vampire Slayer has caused women to quit going to church. I saw that show a couple of times when it was on but that had nothing to do with my church issues. If Christian churches would stop treating women like it's 1848 then maybe they'd stay. However, I digress.

Anyway, it should be interesting to see who McCain has chosen as his running mate.

1 comment:

Blackiswhite, Imperial Agent Provocateur said...

When I heard it on the radio this morning, I could not have been happier. We're gonna have a beautiful conservative woman as VP, and Obama's gonna have a speech. Sweet Justice.