Thursday, August 21, 2008

The Political, "Who The Hamster Cares?"

Yes, I'm back. No, don't ask about the move. It sucked and I'm still bringing out stuff from the other house. However, I've been keeping an eye on the political race and noticed there's just a lot of "revelations" or what have you that I don't give a hamster about. Such as the following:

1. How many houses do the McCains own? Who the hamster cares? He hasn't been the one spouting off about being one of the regular people and we all know his wife is loaded. Jeez, AP, slow news day or what?

2. McCain Has to Pick a Pro-Lifer VP. Is the GOP ever going to get off this soapbox? After seeing how people mistreat and murder their own kids, maybe we need more abortions and not less. Yeah, I said it. I don't care if the VP is pro-life, pro-choice, or pro-whatever. He just sits around and attends functions. The GOP needs to focus on more important issues like the economy and defense and get out of people's bedrooms. I couldn't give a rat's ass what goes on behind closed doors if they're over 18 so I suggest the morality police give it a rest.

3. The Obama Nation. Hamster, people. Will the press kindly stop stroking this man like a $10 hooker? He's a 48 year old one term Senator and that is pretty much his sole freakin' political accomplishment. Getting him to actually tell you what he plans to do is like nailing jello to a wall. I'm sick to death of hearing about him and what idiot in their right mind publishes their policy aims via a book? Other than Hitler in Mein Kampf.

God, I'm so sick of this election and we have 2 1/2 months more to go. However, I will be watching the debates because I think McCain will slap Obama around like it's Saturday night at the trailer park.

3 comments:

h said...

Actually getting elected Senator wasn't much of an accomplishment either. The Republican Nominee got caught in a kinky sex scandal and quit the race.

As a result, Osama "defeated" a broke weirdo named Alan Keyes who had an additional problem beyond being broke and weird. He didn't LIVE IN ILLINOIS.

Your hamster would have defeated Keyes.

Anonymous said...

Like the factual information...but the "Osama" reference negated all of it for me.

Deadman said...

Osama, Obama, who gives a rat's patootie?

Obama has no experience and no accomplishments. He can't even try to end global pioverty by sliding some of his own money his half-brother's way. The guy's a douchebag. Calling him Osama doesn't negate that.