Saturday, January 3, 2009

Happy New Year

Yeah, it was a couple of days ago. I've been a little busy. I got this urge yesterday to actually set the house up I've been living in for two months. It's actually starting to look like home. That was after I decided I didn't want to move again even though the landlord is about as trustworthy as OJ Simpson. Oh not that he's killed anyone. At least not that I know of.

Anyway, BiW is now an official member of
The Hostages which near as I can tell is the code name for the Arkham Asylum. He invited me on over to check it out. So I've been having fun over there.

What's new? Oh hell, it's another Saturday night and I ain't got nobody. So I present to you...the Bay City Rollers:



And if you were a girl in the '70s and you didn't think they were HOT, there was something wrong with you. Even with the knickers. Wonder what they're doing now...

1 comment:

Blackiswhite, Imperial Agent Provocateur said...

Arkham, eh?

Michael @ Innocent Bystanders would appreciate that characterization...