Friday, January 23, 2009

The Obama Diary

1/23/09

Well, today I had to give some reporter the stink eye. How dare they expect me to give them unfettered access. I am not Bush. I AM THE ONE. Everyone says so. If I don't want to answer a question, then I don't have to.

I also ended that whole ban of foreign abortions. Who are we to deny the right to terminate a child overseas, paid for by US taxpayers?

Um...what else did I do today...oh had a chat with Shrilary about that whole, "Smart Power," thing. People are saying it's dumb. I think it sounds friendly. Like the, "Smart Car." It means we will exercise our Gaea given right to rule the world in a smart way by being nice. So we're keeping, "Smart Power."

I also made some phone calls to Aretha Franklin (wife wants the hat), Rick Warren (great speech), and that Jewish guy. He still won't take my calls.

1 comment:

Blackiswhite, Imperial Agent Provocateur said...

Mheh. You'll love my latest post.

BTW, am I alone in thinking thatwe should impose a moritorium on anyone in the Obama administration using the word "Smart"? Its a little like a bum proclaiming he is rich.