Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Rant, Part Deux

I know it's the day before Thanksgiving but I got more to add. First, Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. Second, here's more of why I'm a mere whisper away from a breakdown:

  • Church. The bastadges at my old church are swimming around that other blog like sharks in chum. The sharks include my ex-spouse. I have restricted it to my eyes only. I really dislike those people.
  • Job. You know there's only so much I can read on the toxicity of crocidolite asbestos compared to chrysotile without my eyes glazing over like a Krispy Kreme donut.
  • Men. WTF? Could you be any harder to please?
  • Children. Seriously, this is a test from God to see how long it will take me to completely lose my f*&king mind. The answer: not much longer, I assure you.
  • Money. Broke ass broke. However, I do own a penthouse timeshare in the Caymans. I kid you not.

1 comment:

Blackiswhite, Imperial Agent Provocateur said...

Men. WTF? Could you be any harder to please?

You must have me confused with some women I know.