Monday, November 10, 2008

Love Doesn't Stink...It Sucks

What the hell is wrong with men? That's a rhetorical question so don't give me a list. Take, for example, mine. I send him text messages. He doesn't respond. I call and leave a message. He doesn't call back. We make plans. He doesn't show up.

I said yesterday that I thought only one of us was interested in a relationship. He said, "Which one is that." I said, "Me." He said, "Well that is not the case." Then he asked me out to dinner which went okay. Okay, so he says he wants one but he isn't acting like he wants one. For example, we have apparently taken a vow of celibacy.

He used to text me first thing in the morning. Now he doesn't. In fact, as I'm writing this, I still haven't heard from him today. We used to have lunch EVERY SINGLE DAY. Now we don't. We used to fool around all the time. In fact, I couldn't keep his hands off me. Now, I have to beg for a kiss.

Seriously. WTF? Is it me?

1 comment:

KurtP said...

You'r a lawyer,,,does any of that sound familiar?

I wouldn't do it, because I'm a feeling human- but have seen players using the same idea,,,,make her wonder and she'll...(whatever)