Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Yes, I'm Alive

I've actually been working my butt off at work (gasp). Plus I had 24 hours to make a colonial costume for my son for Constitutional Convention Day. No pressure there. Anyway, I've not been following the news all that much since I find it too damn depressing for words. However, I'm finding it hard to feel any sympathy for the oil industry now that oil is $53/barrel. They didn't show us much sympathy when they were raking in record profits and we were rolling pennies for gas.

I'm still pissed off at Citi since they apparently would rather have a house they can't get rid of than to make a deal. Speaking of the house, my ex has plans to move back in with "some guys" if the price is right. Maybe I can be his landlord. Wouldn't that would be fun? However, that all rides on Citi's willingness to renegotiate the loan.

I've been invited to the boyfriend's parents house for Thanksgiving. I asked him if I needed a tranquilizer first. He said no but that he did have a hip flask at my disposal that he could fill with Peppermint Schnapps. This is my first meeting with the parents as they live about two hours away.

Oh and I'm on a diet which sucks. I was used to eating whatever I wanted and NEVER gain a pound. Now if I even look at chocolate, there goes another 5 pounds on the ass or stomach. I've never weighed as much as I do now and it bugs the hell out of me.

So that's the latest.

1 comment:

Blackiswhite, Imperial Agent Provocateur said...

I suggest you tranquilize them. Might make for a much more interesting dinner.