Monday, November 24, 2008

Rant for the Day

I'm under a lot of stress. A LOT. My kids have head lice. I'm broke ass broke thanks to all the unexpected expenditures ( the car, the house, etc.). I've got more bills to pay and no money. My old house hasn't sold. The ex hasn't responded to my myriad of emails about the house ('cause he's too busy styling it in these boots):


He hasn't paid me a damn dime of the $15k he owes me and my babies' daddy won't pay his child support. Seriously, I'm thinking of just quitting everything and running away from home. What's the point in busting my ass day in and day out just so I can be broke. It's not like the government is helping me out. They're too busy bailing out greedy businesses.

Oh and my new house has issues. The deadbolt on the front door is broken, the disposal doesn't work, and I've already had to fix the toilet. Plus the foundation is so jacked up that half the doors won't shut unless you kick them close. Yeah, I'm kinda feeling I got ben-haadied* on this deal too.


(*Ben-haddied. Means been had and comes from a dog we had as a kid named Pedro Ben-Haady. Pedro was the dumbest greyhound in existence. Think "Santa's Little Helper" from The Simpsons. Anway, I guess Dad thought he had a money-maker in the dog but found out he'd been had. So now everytime we feel we've been had, we say we've been "ben-haadied.")

No comments: