Friday, December 26, 2008

Post-Christmas Fun

Well I hope everyone had a Joyous Noel. For the first time in years, I had a holiday that didn't involve bitching, whining or fights over who got the better toy. And the kids behaved too. While out shopping, I saw many an Obama sticker with "hope" and "change" on them which led me, in the middle of the night 'cause I couldn't sleep, to come up with a game. Here it is:

  • Use the words "hope" and "change" in a sentence that has nothing to do with Obama. The more random, the better.
  • Example: "I hope that dumb bitch at the drive through remembers my change." or "I hope you brought a change of underwear."

Yeah, it's lame but it's the holidays and I'm stressed out so cut me some slack. The goal is to show just how vague those two words are and that they can be used for anything.

2 comments:

KurtP said...

"I hope you brought a change of underwear."

We know where your mind is!

Merry Christmas Folly!
Hope you got everything you wanted.



How's this?
"I'm going 20MPH over the speed limit, I hope the cops are changing shifts>

Zoooma said...

I haven't the awakeness to think of a sentence but I've got the awakeness to say I hope you had a Merry Christmas and I wish you less stress in 2009!

But since I don't have a sentence I do have this which is just some fun Obama stuff I've put on my Flickr dealie. Lots of it out there, thankfully... actually I wish it didn't have to exist, ya know? [siiiigh.] Got some time sometime? Try googling Anti-obama. Fun!!!

P.S. have ya seen State Of The Nation?