Saturday, December 13, 2008

Ho, Ho, Freakin' Ho

I am in a SNIT. Why? (Oh, like you give a rat's ass). Hmmm, get a call from the sperm donor aka my babies' daddy this morning about the older one. Apparently, the older one has chosen to act like a 4 year old this weekend. He wanted to know what to do. Hell, I figured a guy with 6 kids would know more about child rearing than I would. I said I didn't know 'cause I didn't want to tell him the truth which is, "He hates your guts and I made him go."

Then I made the mistake of going to Walmart. At Christmas time. I then realized why I hate shopping and Walmart. My older son (the one who is acting up) wants a dog. So I went to Petco (x3) and Petsmart looking for a dog to adopt. I finally found one then I discovered I need a HOME VISIT by the FOSTER PARENT. Jeez, it's not a kid.

Then I talked to the significant other who was in snit (being on duty all weekend) and proceeded to criticize the dog idea as well as the kids latest misery at school. The older one wants to be home-schooled. So apparently I'm incapable of making a proper decision.

No comments: