Thursday, May 29, 2008

We Interrupt This Vacation for an Important Announcement

I'll get back to fun in the country later. Right now, I need to let everyone know the latest antics of the loser I'm trying to divorce. Since he didn't pay the home phone bill or the Internet bill nor did he forward said bills to me to pay, the fine folks at AT & T interrupted my service. I found this out on Tuesday when I couldn't log in to my sbcglobal account.

Rather than pay the $642 owed (because the last payment was made by me on March 29), I had to set up a new account. So I've lost all my emails, email addresses, and bookmarks. I'm trying to recreate the addresses and bookmarks so if you haven't heard from me, it's because I can't remember yours.

Yes, life is such a joy. I just wish he'd get the hell out of mine.

3 comments:

Deadman said...

And e-mail to your SBC addy gets bounced back...

Deadman said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Zoooma said...

kick him in the nuts!