Tuesday, April 7, 2009

People Suck

I've had a crap ass day. You think the people at Sprint would sent me an Idiot-gram telling me, "Hey, moron, pay your bill before we cut you off." No. They just did it without letting me know. So I had to deal with that drama this morning. Then I find out my insurance has been terminated so no more Remicade treatments for me unless I can get on some poverty plan.

I get a copy of a local magazine and see the ex-pub in a half page ad which leads me to wonder where he got the money. He still hopes I'll drop the contempt charge and I still hope he falls of the planet.

I'm back in my old house with mixed feelings. I like being back here but it does remind me of the idiot. Plus I keep wondering when they're going to knock on my door and tell me to get the hell out. Add to that my kids being across the street inside the local drug den after I told them not go over there.

And I'm stressing like hell over money. So that leads me to wonder this: Where the hell is MY bailout, Barry? Where the hell is MY stimulus package?

That all reminds of me of this song:


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Folly,
Wow what you are going through wow.
If I can help out let me know.
Vmax

Folly said...

You can email me Vmax if you want. I'm not mad at you or Xbrad.

Deadman said...

Maybe VMax and Xbrad and some others can grow a pair and back you over there, Folly. What a concept.

I wouldn't bother with that site myself. The couple times I've gone back there recently I've felt like I was watching a bunch of pack dogs tear apart an injured animal.