Thursday, April 30, 2009

Obama: "I'm Great and the GOP Sucks"

No, I didn't watch the Obama love fest last night. I had better things to do. However, I did read this story from the Washington Times. Here is the Gospel according to Obama:

1. The GOP is a do-nothing party.
2. Bush is a torturer.
3. The GOP sucks.
4. I am the greatest human to ever walk this planet.
5. The recession and deficit is the GOP's fault.
6. Aren't I funny when I banter about war with my sycophant press corps?
7. I'm "remaking" America.


Okay, now here's what I have to say: Screw you, Obama. SCREW YOU. Here's my view on your first 100 days:

1. 2 million jobs were lost during your first 100 days of office.
2. YOU pushed for a 700 trillion dollar budget.
3. Terrorists deserved to be tortured if it will keep us from losing another 3000 people. They aren't your Uncle Bob or Aunty Fanny. These are people who live to kill others.
4. The Air Force One photo op is the most retarded piece of crap to ever come out of the White House and that includes Clinton getting blown.
5. Your stupid-ass mortgage assistance program doesn't really help anyone because the banks aren't doing it.
6. It takes a real class act to constantly blame the previous administration for your screw ups.
7. The economy sucks. IT IS NOT GETTING BETTER, you idiot.
8. You've shaken hands and kissed the asses of every tin pot dictator on the planet so now everyone, including our enemies, thinks we are weak. Ripe for another attack because they know you won't fight back.

So in a nutshell, you are a disgrace to the office. Because of you and the idiot media that slobbers all over your genitals like a $2 hooker, I'm ashamed to be an American.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Rants Folly!

Vmax

clintbird said...

Well done, Folly. I feel better now, and you did all the work!

Anonymous said...

i just can't get past those creepy purpley-bluish lips

** piss shivers **