Friday, April 17, 2009

Janeane Garafolo

I went to high school with this chick. James E. Taylor Senior High School in Katy, Texas. Her dad was a VP at Exxon. Everyone whose dad was in the oil industry back then was a freakin' bitch or asshole. Oil industry kids made my life miserable because I was one of the poor kids. I was harassed and picked on left and right by those people solely because my dad wasn't some oil industry bigshot.

She knows as much about poverty and the common man as my dog. She's a freakin' hypocrite.

4 comments:

Blackiswhite, Imperial Agent Provocateur said...

This is why in my darker moments, I contemplate on whether it is really a bad thing to wish someone to be afflicted with a dread disease. Then I realize that their tiny craniums already contain so much stupid that they cannot keep it all in, and I feel a little better.

Deadman said...

Garafolo is a typical elitist twatmunch.

clintbird said...

I always reward these Hollywood types in the most logical way I can: Once they puke their vile, George Soros' inspired venom on us, I never, ever spend another dime on any movie, tv show, etc. they produce.

Zoooma said...

I wouldn't pay for anything related to that contender for Dooshbag Of The Month but I'm not one to boycott her past movies. It's completely subjective, of course, but methinks she's been in a few decent ones. As for other Hollyweird morons, one might disagree with their politics but tens of thousands of regular Joes get work from the film industry and if half of us boycotted Hollywood, a lot of good people who rely on paychecks every two weeks would be out of work. Then again, Obama can just put them on welfare and give 'em all free healthcare.