Thursday, October 2, 2008

Broke Again...Naturally

13 days to payday and I'm broke. No, I didn't piss it away. It's called bills which I'm heartily sick of paying. So Mr./Ms. Congressperson, where's my handout? I cannot contribute to the economy 'cause I ain't got no cash.

Seriously, how do people make it on less? I thought about becoming a teacher yesterday ('cause I HATE my job) and I'd have to take a 75% PAY CUT to be one. SEVENTY-FIVE PERCENT!!!!! HOLY CRAP. I might as well work at the mall for that. Generally, I don't like unions. I mean, if the teachers' unions actually cared, their people wouldn't be making $34k a year. Teachers should make like $50k/year. Hell, the garbage man makes more than a teacher.

Yes, I need to cut spending. However, the government operates in the red which really doesn't give us much incentive to do otherwise. I'd actually like to SAVE money. Of course, it would really help if my two deadbeat ex-husbands would pay what they owe. Losers.

It's going to be a long two weeks.

1 comment:

Blackiswhite, Imperial Agent Provocateur said...

You thought you were broke before. Wait till I tell Gilbert O'Sullivan! ;-)