Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Yeah, Yeah, I've Been Busy

Between work and planning a move back to a house I still technically own (even if only on paper), I haven't had much time to chat. Consensus is that I'm making the right decision and I intend on going balls to the wall to keep the house. Every time I walk in it, I realize that it is MY house.

Updates: Discovered my ex didn't bother making any payments on the $15k tax debt so now we've got a tax lien on everything we own. He hasn't paid me anything so I modified the contempt application to include a writ of execution against the pub. Figure I might as well go for broke.

I've got a billion family law clients so I'm starting to make a little money (not much but a little). Plus my old boss still wants work from me (even though he's a total shithead about it). That means I should pull in about $5k this next month. Enough for bills and to save until I get a full time gig. So, things are looking up a little.

No comments: