Sunday, March 29, 2009

Thoughts for the Day

No, this is not a Jack Handy moment. I'm in the midst of moving back to my old house which I've decided I love. Every time I walk in, I realize it's my house (the ex be damned). We had a snowstorm yesterday with 10 inches of snow. Today it's sunny and 60 degrees. Today, I busted my ass on either a piece of ice or a wet puzzle piece in the drive way. I have a lovely cut on my knee to show for it.

However, all in all, things are looking up. I have quite a few clients and may be getting a new job this week. I'll be out from underneath my landlord. So here's a little song to celebrate. (Even though Abbadon hates U2.)

2 comments:

Deadman said...

(Even though Abbadon hates U2.)

:o)

I'm glad things are looking up for you. Maybe some of that good fortune will rub off on me.


And yeah, no place like home...

Blackiswhite, Imperial Agent Provocateur said...

Thanks for the reminder that the last good album U2 made was Actung Baby.