Friday, March 13, 2009

My Letter To God

Dear God:

I hope you read blogs. Sorry if I've offended you with anything I wrote. So, when's stuff in my life supposed to change? Seriously, I'm working my self to death and have little to show for it. Besides, didn't you already do this with Job? Granted, I haven't been to church lately so that's kinda of an "x" against me. However, I'm not genuinely a bad person.


I mean, you let the Red Sox win the World Series and the Lightening, the Stanley Cup and the Bucs, the Super Bowl. Do you suppose you could lighten up on me a bit? Make some good come my way. Oh, I'm not asking to win the lottery (I don't play anyway). Just make the junk ease up. 'Kay?

Oh and when are the Cubs going to the World Series? Please lighten up on them as well. You let the White Sox go. Um....okay.

Look, I'm trying the best I can. So if you could just cut me a little slack, I'd really, really appreciate it.

Thanks,

Folly

2 comments:

Deadman said...

Let me know if he writes back.

It'll probably be a bill for services rendered...

Blackiswhite, Imperial Agent Provocateur said...

The Cubs? The Lions will win a Superbowl first.