Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Where the Hell is Pryor?

Yes, I know I promise to post more but that pesky work thing has me all tied up. I met with a new client yesterday then ran out to Pryor (where the case is pending) to file an Entry of Appearance. Where the hell is Pryor you ask? It's here (hint: look towards the upper right). Now, for a podunk town, they have the nicest courthouse I've ever visited.

Today, I get to meet a new client whose case is pending in Craig County. Where the hell is Craig County? It's here. So I do get to see parts of Oklahoma I've never seen. However, I'm not sure that's a good thing.

2 comments:

Deadman said...

Yes, I know I promise to post more but that pesky work thing has me all tied up.

Bwahahahahahahahaha! Sorry, didn't mean to blow your cover...

Deadman said...

And how COOL! You have phones now in OK too!