Saturday, May 2, 2009

Stuff I Don't Care About

Here's a list of current events I don't care about and can't figure out why it's taken up so much of the media's attention:

1. Swine Flu. What a freakin' non-event. 300 cases WORLDWIDE. Where's the pandemic?

2. Obama. Geez, I've never seen so many people line up to give a dude a blow job in my life. The guy is the biggest fraud since this guy.

3. Arlen Specter. For some reason, I keep calling him Phil. The asshole was never a real Republican anyway.

4. Death of Newspapers. Freakin' John Kerry wants "hearings" to save the newspaper. Why? It's mostly good for bathroom reading these days. Maybe if the NY Slime, et al would stop being political propaganda and more neutral, people would read them instead of lining the cat box with them.

5. Joe Biden. We all know he's a moron. Why do we need a, "Joe's Screw up of the Day," headline?

1 comment:

Deadman said...

Specter's a douche. As a Repub he voted for the stimulus crap, as a Dem he votes against. WTF???

Bipolar piece of crap.

My only interest in swine flu was seeing the borfer closed and people afraid to hire Hispanics on a grand scale...

Didn't happen...